Welding Supervision Services in Melbourne
Global Welding Technology offers expert welding supervision services to a wide assortment of codes and specifications. We understand the importance of ensuring that welding and related operations are carried out accurately and our welding supervisors will be happy to assist you. We are a leading Australian firm and possess the experience and knowledge to ensure that all welding operations adhere to Australian Standards. We are also well versed in ISO codes, ASME codes, AWS codes, and API codes.
Experienced Welding Supervisor in Melbourne
Supervision of welding is critical in welded product manufacture and we have the level of competency required to offer expert supervision. Supervision of welding is a very cost-effective method of ensuring you get maximum productivity and quality outcomes from your teams. As it can be implemented easily throughout the progression of a job it is easy to eliminate simple errors and problems preventing the follow-on effect.
Each welding supervisor is WTIA trained and qualified in compliance with Australian Standards AS2214 and AS1796. They are also experienced qualified pressure vessel welders certified to AS1796.
Our supervisors carry a range of instruments in their kit to enable precise measurements and accurate assessments to be made of your welding. Our measuring equipment such as electrical meters are calibrated yearly.
Why should you hire our welding supervision service in Melbourne?
- We possess extensive knowledge and understand complex welding procedures, weld joint design, metallurgy and complex standards requirements.
- Our welding supervisors undergo years of training and complete certification programs to become qualified and experienced.
- We can help the client adopt productive and cost-effective manufacturing operations.
- Our supervisor offers recommendations and improvements to increase work efficiency.
- They follow a quality standard protocol to achieve the client’s objectives.
- You can hire a welding supervisor to get their guidance and support in maintaining welding safety levels.
Our friendly approachable supervisors are available to offer a helping hand and advice on correcting any welding faults or techniques and for designing suitable welding procedure specifications. We, are able to arrive to a job to develop a welding procedure with a draft welding procedure and simply adjust that procedure to suit your equipment and team. We record all the relevant essential variables and settings. We can then organize the PQR coupons to be mechanically tested and evaluated to the appropriate code or standard. We can generally achieve this in three working days depending on the number of test coupons to be processed.
Ready to achieve the highest level of quality control for your next welding project? Connect with us today to find out more.